Summer is here! Getting outside and staying active has so many benefits! Check them out below!
- Regulates Circadian Rhythm
- Stepping outside and allowing your eyes to have unfiltered sunlight is great for signaling your brain that it’s daytime and may help improve your nighttime sleep.
- Increase Vitamin D Levels
- Try to get 10-15 minutes of direct sunlight on your skin daily (without sunscreen). This is your body’s best way of producing Vitamin D. Aim for sun exposure in the morning or late afternoon when the sun’s rays aren’t at their strongest.
- Improved Mental Health
- There’s nothing quite as refreshing as fresh air! Take a walk or a bike ride for some stress relief!
- Who doesn’t look better with a little bit of a healthy glow on their skin? 😉
The summer activity options are endless. What’s your favorite way to get outdoors in the summer?