A common misconception with chiropractic is that it is just used in the later months of pregnancy as a treatment for back pain or as a last-minute attempt to “flip a breech baby”. The truth is…chiropractic has so many more important benefits in preparing your body for pregnancy.
- Chiropractic aims to detect and reduce stress on your body’s nervous system. Fostering a stress-free environment for both parents to promote fertility and development.
- Increased immune function.
- Helps regulate menstrual cycle and ovulation by optimizing spinal alignment (essential for nervous system and endocrine system function).
- Ensures that all reproductive organs are receiving proper nerve supply.
- Your chiropractor can help guide your fitness, nutrition, and supplementation choices in pre-conception and offer support where needed.